How do i evaluate where i am making mistakes in ca final exam?

It was my 6th attempt and i did'nt cleared...keeping excuses aside i was bit disturbed emotionally due to some pressures....but I did'nt gave up and did tried my best

one mistake i evalusted is I studied everything but did'nt evealute myself ...as did'nt got time for test series & idt was new...

my marks & books i followed were this...can anyone help me to overcome...

FR - MP Vijaykumar Bookl taken in 2013  + VK Agawal for AS [2015] + Ind AS by Israr Shaikh and Practice Manual  [marks 39]

SFM -  Sanjay saraf plus pm  [marks 38]

audit/law/ama/isca/dt/idt - module plus pm

[marks audit/33

law/46

ama/31

isca/19

dt/19

idt 25

 

Can anyone help me...whether i am referring wrong books? what wrong writing style I am using...my worst paper was law but scored only in that...strange for me...plz help...

Replies (3)
U can buy 'padhuka' books for referring purpose...and if u get a grip in the language printed in such books... u'll get good concept clarity and u will surely will pass...as it contains standardized problems u have ever seen...

Cheer up and all the best..

Wishes✨✨ clear it with flying colours

Dear Student, I understand what you feel. I even got almost the same marks as you. Whats surprising is that I felt CAL was tough and I got the highest in that subject ie., 47 Marks. You have to be more analytical in your answers I guess. I applied for certified copies for reference and markings. Maybe you should do too. Don't lose hope we are too close to quit now. Give one last push but with maximum effort. We can do this!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details