Share on Email

Share More

How can make Eway bill

mayank (Job)     30 March 2020

mayank
Job 
 2 likes  42 points

| My Other Post

supplier is unregistered & buyer is also unregistered. transporter is also unregistered.

so in this case where all the parties is unregistered the who can make eway bill ? in this case, except transporter can supplier or buyer have power to make eway bill?

avater

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")     30 March 2020

RAJA P M
"Do the Right Thing...!!!" 
 8287 likes  113418 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Https://www.caclubindia.com/articles/eway-bill-option-for-moving-goods-without-gst-number-35323.asp

1 Like
avater

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     31 March 2020

Pankaj Rawat
GST Practitioner 
 3324 likes  44844 points

Any one of three can Generate an Eway bill by simply by obtaining enrollment on Eway portal.

The supplier can also generate an e￾way bill under “citizen”
option on the e-way bill portal

In terms of Rule 58 of the CGST Rules, 2017 read with section 35(2) of the CGST
Act, 2017, a transporter , if not already registered, shall have to enrol on the common portal by filing GST ENR-01.

So where when both Receptient & Supplier is Un-registered, Transporter need to mandatory enrol on Eway portal .

1 Like
avater

Vishal Goel (Chartered Accountant)     31 March 2020

Vishal Goel
Chartered Accountant 
 143 likes  1683 points

E-way Bill Numbers can be generated by persons who are registered with the E-way Bill system.

If the transporter is an unregistered person, then he/she will need to enrol with the E-way Bill system in order to be eligible to generate E-way Bill Numbers.

Upon enrolment with E-way Bill System, the transporter is given a unique 15-digit identification number, referred to as Transporter ID. This Transporter ID needs to be mentioned while generating E-way Bill Number.

E-way Bill Numbers can be generated by persons who are registered with the E-way Bill system.

If the transporter is an unregistered person, then he/she will need to enrol with the E-way Bill system in order to be eligible to generate E-way Bill Numbers.

Upon enrolment with E-way Bill System, the transporter is given a unique 15-digit identification number, referred to as Transporter ID. This Transporter ID needs to be mentioned while generating E-way Bill Number.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
eway bill
Service Tax
VAT
rbi
cbdt