Help required

Hi,


I am a PCC student & have completed my 3.2 yrs of article ship but I am not able to concentrate on my studies due to hectic work schedule in CA office. My friend suggested me few options to get rid of CA but I am not very much sure. Can I take secondment at the current stage (truly speaking for dummy purpose)? Can I terminate the article ship and reregister myself to a new CA with in the same city or in different city ? In both options I will go for dummy option.

Please help in this regard.

Thanks

Abhinav 

 

Replies (1)

i think u should not think about ur articlship u should first think about ur PCC. as u have compleated ur minimum required articleship for PCC. now u should go on leave. leave means if ur CA is not allowing u u should urself go on leave let the ur CA recoding ur leave. untill u hav not cleared ur PCC ur articleship is totally waste.

Best of Luck

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details