Help regarding registration for articleship

Hi guys, 

Can somebody please help me with the procedure for getting registered for articleship. I read it in the ICAI website but still more or less clueless about the procedure.

 

I have a few querries :-

1)  What is the last date of registration so that I can appear for final exams in may 2014.

2)  What all forms do I need to fill in for articleship and what is the purpose of those forms.

Thanks in advance guys.

I really appreciate!!! :)

 

Yash 

Replies (2)

hey i have the same doubts. please somebody clear it.

i dont know the last date...but u need to fill Form No. 102,103 for registratn of articleship

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details