Help help help - very urgent

I have sent form no 102 (that Green color one) to the institute by mistake. What are the consequences since I learnt that that form has to be retained by the Principal?? Will i get it back from the institute and when likely will I recieve any acknowledgement from ICAI that I have been registered for articleship??

Replies (5)

for this contact at e sahayata 

@ Aditya - How do i do that?? I have no clue on e-sahayata.... N i heard that they either don respond early or they respond very late. Is it true?

no. they answer. in my case they have given answer in just 3 hours

e sahayata link is available on icai website 

Oh ok....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details