Help for selecting firm for articleship

Hello,I am awaiting IPCC Results now.

I am keen in joining Mid-sized firms rather than going for Big 4 as I would like to go for an overall exposure. I have short listed some names of firms in Mumbai.

These are :

Singrodia Goyal,

Suresh Surana,

Bansi Mehta,

MM Nissim.

Please suggest me which would be a better option(Also if there is any firm besides I mentioned above plz let me know)if OVERALL exposure is concerned & plz reason out which one to go & not to go for... My criteria is not only Audit or Taxation but overall learning. Please guide me. Thanks. Regards.

Replies (4)

Some of the good firms as per my understanding and as per other opinions of CCi friends, I am giving you the firm links, go through them and also enquire about them from your end too and then be prepared to give an interview, after you drop a resume there.

https://www.bakertillysinghi.com/careers.php

https://www.raynray.net/

https://www.trchadha.com/career

In  my view, you can also try out these firms, which i feel them good and old firms and have many justifiable services:

GM Kapadia & CO - https://www.gmkco.com/contactus.html

Bansi S Mehta & Co

Grant Thornton

BDO India - https://www.bdointernational.com/BDOGCO/website/BDOGCO/website.nsf/pages/home

 

Hello friends,

I recently passed my CA-IPCC MAY 2011 attempt and i wish to join into articleship.So i request you to plz suggest good articleship firms in Delhi and bhopal and suggest which one is better. A firm which provides good opportunities and scope.Big 4 articleship firms as well as medium sized firms both are required. My email id is (anki_koolldude @ yahoo.co.in)

Earliest reply or suggestiuon will be entertained.Please please reply fast my friends very urgent.

Thanks,

Ankit

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details