help

Can i know d amount of dd to be taken for articles form after clearin ipcc...???

Replies (10)

Mostly 10000.00 RS

 Plz go through Registarion form, They(ICAI)  have mentioned it in Final registration Form.

Hi Pooja, Dont know exact amount...

Check the attachment file...

It's written in ur IPCC registration letter.

BOS/Announcement/227/09
November 16, 2009
Students who have passed Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) in its entirety under Regulation 37C can register for Final course by paying a tuition fee of Rs. 10,000/-.
 
CA. R.Devarajan
Director, Board of Studies

Regards

Ramu D

I HAVE SUBMITED RS 10000 BUT I AM FROM P.E.II STREAM I THINK SAME FOR THE IPPC TOO IT WILL BE BETTER TO CONSULT CA INSTITUTE FOR BETTER CLARIFICAION.

drawin.Fees to be paid for various courses of Integrated Professional Competence Course
(IPCC)/Accounting Technician Course (ATC) :
Sr. Courses Without Articles With Articles
No. Rs. Rs.
1. Group I, Group II of IPCC & 10,000 12,000*
ATC (all levels)
2. Group I and Group II of IPCC 9,000 11,000*
3. Group I of IPCC and ATC 10,000 -
4. Group II of IPCC and ATC 10,000 12,000*
5. Group I of IPCC 8,000 -
6. Group II of IPCC 5,000 7,000*
7. ATC 10,000 -
(i) * Articled training starts only after passing Group I of IPCC/ATC.
(ii) Fees of Rs. 1,000/- meant for Students’ Activities is to be paid only once.
The detail fee structure is given below for reference - for the fresh candidates and
Intermediate/ PE-II/ PCE candidates who wish to convert themselves to ATC/ IPCC

thanx frenz...

actly i hav already given d amt of 2000 for articles....now is it dat i hav 2 take a seperate dd of rs 10000 for final course n again wat abt d form..???

Originally posted by : Mithilesh . Singh
I HAVE SUBMITED RS 10000 BUT I AM FROM P.E.II STREAM I THINK SAME FOR THE IPPC TOO
IT WILL BE BETTER TO CONSULT CA INSTITUTE FOR BETTER CLARIFICAION.

 ya..thanx...but dat mus b 4 final rite....??? wat abt ur artticles regn.?

Hiee pooja.

For PE2, Rs. 10,000 was inclusive of articleship registration as well.

form can be available in the institute's website. www.icai.org

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details