help

  1. I find it hard to get down to study.
  2. I keep well-organised notes for my subjects.
  3. I summarise suggested readings and include these as part of my notes on a topic.
  4. I put off homework and revision until the last minute.
  5. I worry about my studies.
  6. I find it difficult to concentrate on my work.
  7. I understand my notes when revising.
  8. When I'm finished studying I close my books and think about something else.
  9. I learn some things by heart, going over and over them until I have them memorised.
Replies (1)
Hiii.. I think it will be really really nice if u directly say what u want to....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details