Help

Hi everyone,

I am final student and  was doing standard costing.I have noticed that formulas given in different books are different.for example the formula of fixed overhead volume variance and capacity variance are different in ravi M kishore than that given in kalra's sir's book or in our institute's book.I know I should not be referring too much books but I am stuck.can any one tell me why the formulas are different everywhere?????

Without prejudice to Pcc level students I request final students to reply specially those who are doing self study as the level of standard costing is different in final..

Replies (1)

but you get same ans.........................

do deep analysis of all formulas and get your Q ans. yourself. it is same but some different.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details