Hello friends

HELLO I M LEAVING CCI

THE PERSON NAME IS RAHUL

U CAN SEE HER COMMENT IN MY POST UNBELIAVABLE 50 FACTS

FRIENDS

KISI NE BAD POST KARKE MERA POST KAHRAB KAR DIA

SORRY THIS IS MY LAST POST 

 I MISS U ALL 

GOD BLESS U TAKE CARE

Replies (7)

Hehehhee..............

 

Tussi ja rhe ho...............:-p  wapas toh yanhi aana hai..........

 

 Hahahhahaaaa

miss u too lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzwink

Mujhe bhi apna previous aacount delete karna pada..........but I m backdevil 

we must do something to stop such kind of post at CCI

Welcome back priyanka chaubey.

Dont delete you accounts if at all you come across any objectionable content.

Report abuse to Admin. It will take care.enlightened

Hey ....... y r u quiting .....just bcoz of dat guy .......surprise

..... he also

spoiled my post bt am not leaving cci ...... Its he who shud leave ...

and pls  i really want to read more inspirational posts from ur side ........

what happend ??

Can anyone tell me ??

Thanks Anaya.........I will follow ur view next time....and koi baat nai....hota hai..

And Anu....I was good u didnt deleted ur account...I took a haste decision

Priyaji....aap der se aaye ho ....smileypicture khatam ho gaya ...raat gayi baat gayi....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details