Has anyone taken transfer successfully

Pritish (Manager- Accounts and Finance)   (56 Points)

16 January 2010  

Hi all!

I am planning to take transfer to my home town for some personal causes.

As non of my  parents are service holder i want to take it on medical ground, my boss is ready to give me the permission but i dont know what procedure to be followed to communicate and convince the Insti.

I need suggestion from all of you....

I will b glad to read from some1, who has already takentranfer on this groung...

anyone can reply me at     anonymous003 @ in.com