Guidance Needed for Form 15G - Column 8

I have a quick query regarding Form 15G. I am currently filling out Column 8 for a corporate bond investment, and I'm unsure about the required identification number or details for this section.

What type of identification number or information is typically required in Column 8 for a corporate bond investment?

Are there any specific details related to the corporate bond that I need to include in this column? For instance, is it the bond's ISIN (International Securities Identification Number)

Could you kindly provide some guidance on what information should be entered in Column 8 for a corporate bond investment? I would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank You.

 

Replies (1)

1) Are you filing 15G for not to deduct TDS under section 193 of the income tax Act?.
2) is your query regarding Column 8 , part II of form 15G ?.

please Clarify.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details