Easy Office
LCI Learning

Guess the % of ca final results

Page no : 4

CA Rishabh Lodha (Chartered Accountant - Business Analyst)   (537 Points)
Replied 12 July 2013

ICAI president did sound a bit  strict...heard him when i had attended campus orientation prog. in mumbai in April this year...he did mention about the current job market for CA's and did say that this is the worst period and you  people have to go through this anyhow...so in a way that indicated that he is aware what is going on in the Job market......lets c if he can pull off something special in this result.!!!!

preity (article) (55 Points)
Replied 12 July 2013

both groups : 15 %

group 1 :      22%

group 2 : 19 % 

emailid : aa75143 @ gmail.com   ......i can guess this but not my own result :-) .......:-(

CA Bhargav (Chartered Accountant) (698 Points)
Replied 13 July 2013

Both groups = 16%

Group1 = 18%

Group2 = 12%

No need to have your money Miss...... These are only preditions just to overpass your burden of fear for the results .....

I think this time onwards atleast institute shall announce strict results as there are so many CA passouts in last 3 attempts .....

Gaurav Jain (CA-Final SFM Teacher) (1399 Points)
Replied 13 July 2013

BOTH GROUP-8% TO 10%

IST GROUP- 14-16%

IIND GROUP- 12-14%

SHIVRAM CHANDRASEKARAN (Employed) (86 Points)
Replied 14 July 2013

Both groups - 12-14%

First Group - 20-22%

Second Group - 24-26%

anonymous (unemployed) (44 Points)
Replied 15 July 2013

will any grace marks per subject be allowed in this ca result?

Nobel (Deputy Manager) (190 Points)
Replied 15 July 2013

Looking at the market conditions.. Both group - 9-11% First Grp - 23-26% Second Grp - 17-19%

Replied 15 July 2013

hahaha...well looking at the current situation.....ICAI can stop CA final exams for next 4 attempt to bring it bak to normal situation...i knw its very very harsh......sorry 4 such comment.....but nobody can stop the deserving candidates....all the best to all candidates!!!!!

Nidhi (Student CA Final ) (226 Points)
Replied 15 July 2013

Grace Marks Upto 6 - 8 Per Subject & Appx 25 - 28 per Group is awarded & Results Sheet is closed accordingly. 

Tommorow Morning at Around 11.30 AM Results will be Uploaded & by 12 - 12.30 it will be released for Viewing. 

Results % have been made by me in the Previous Post Here

Now just Forget the Thoughts of Your Results & Enjoy your Day as the fate of your Performance was Locked on the Moment when you had Handed over your Answer Sheets at the end of your Exam day & Now on the Result Sheet duly Prepared on evaluation of your Performance.

Just Think what You have performed will reflect in the Form of 2 digit Marks on your Mark Sheet with a Four Alphabet Word. Think for yourself Which 4 Alphabets were on your mind during your course of studies & during your Exams & See that on the Result Sheet

ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU HERE

Tommorow the Membership ( Existing & to be added ) Strength of the CA Institute will Increase by few more 1000s of which you are one whose Name will be scored off the Students Regster to be added in the Members register

Welcome to the Institute as a Member

1 Like

Replied 15 July 2013

I dont understand why you students are expecting grace marks like grpsd (professor) !!!! Its not a high school exam or graduation paper. Its a professional exam and a CA professional carries a very big social responsibility too apart from professional ethics ....... 

Getting enrolled as a Member of the Institute is not everyone's cup of tea ....... And this time I think as per the market conditions results are going to be tough. Only the deserving candidates will score to pass out CA Final ..... So do not be under impression that every one is going to pass the hurdle ..... The only student  will pass who deserves to be......

Results may be around:

Both Groups = 12%

Grp1 = 14 %

Grp2 = 11 %

Replied 15 July 2013

Any result in double digits will hamper the profession badly....n dos who pass n apply 4 jobs will then realise this...

manoj (Service) (313 Points)
Replied 16 July 2013

Result kam hoga to profession ke hit ma hoga nahi to watt to pahle se lagi huyi hai. jo ca ban gaya hai vo soch raha ki result kam rahe to uski value badhe. jo nahi bana hai vo soch raha hai result good rahe to vo pass ho jaye aur padhai se mukti mile.

Replied 16 July 2013

CA is not a profession for self esteemed and arrogant people...... We CAs carries a lot many responsibilities apart from professional responsibility .......

The students who passed in last three attempts and not having sound knowledge and expertise are still unempoloyed ...... So students like suvo37 don't be under an impression that last three attempt CAs are in a better position .......

If you have no knowledge of your field and expertise then just pray to God that you may get a decent job tomorrow in the market once you move out to the market tomorrow morning....... Once these kind of students faces an interview then they realise what they are and where are they in the world market ....

Gossiping and making comments are easy against the views of present members who can indentify the present market scenerio...... 

Students who just want a degree but not dignity are making such useless comments ......

May God bless you and gives you intellectual strength to overcome this fobia ....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: