I am a transporter. my service is covered under rcm. I do not charge tax on my sale. so in gstr1 where should I show my sale in exempt column or in nil rated column?
it is not exempt supply. when you adding bill there you will find a tick box and written supply under reverse charge. select that option and add the bill.
I am a transporter. my service is covered under rcm. I do not charge tax on my sale. so in gstr1 where should I show my salein exempt column or in nil rated column?
if u do not charge tax on sale so it is exempt supply
[TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARY, PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (i)] GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF FINANCE DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE CENTRAL BOARD OF EXCISE AND CUSTOMS Notification No. 5/2017 – Central Tax New Delhi, the 19th June, 2017 29 Jyaistha, 1939 Saka G.S.R. (E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 23 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017), the Central Government hereby specifies the persons who are only engaged in making supplies of taxable goods or services or both, the total tax on which is liable to be paid on reverse charge basis by the recipient of such goods or services or both under sub-section (3) of section 9 of the said Act as the category of persons exempted from obtaining registration under the aforesaid Act. 2. This notification shall come into force on the 22nd day of June, 2017. [F. No. 349/72/2017-GST] (Dr. Sreeparvathy.S.L.) Under Secretary to the Government of India
if transportation is doing by GTA then RCM is applicable . if other than that then charge GST @ 18% and for this filing your GSTR 1 will be as normally what we do by additing invoices without selecting supply under reverse charge .