GST Registration Limit

can a proprietor take TWO GST REGISTRATION for two separate business..?

Vat Practitioner & book keeping

i think same state one regn. only the same proprietor can take another regn. in another state

Total likes : 1 times

senior audit executive

Yes, He can take separate registration if he wants to obtain. However consider the compliance cost before taking the separate registration

Total likes : 1 times

thanks for your replies Sir/s, I wanna know what is the procedure to take another registration for another business by the same proprietor. where can I read about it in details Sir/s..?

same as new application.... file online form

Same procedure should be taken for the Registration of other business against same PAN No. . But its require other Mobile No. & E-Mail ID (Different from first Registration) to register the other Business.

Ecommerce

Yes, each business will require a different licence.

Even if the same business has different offices and stores they will need different registrations.

Like in case of ecommerce every seller who take flipkart / amazon facility to store the products in their warehouses will also need to register that location sepeartely and will need to file return of that seperately.

PROPRIETOR - P M RAJA AND CO (TAX CONSULTANTS - AUDITORS)

Yes... I agreed with Mr Rakesh Negi...!

But, In my view the vertical business not advisable...

you can take seperate registration but for applying online you need approval from your state or central jurisdiction officer.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU