Gst registration for e-commerce

Is must GST registration for selling product through an E-commerce website.?

Replies (5)
Yes gst is mandatory in that case... Section 24

I want to sell audio CD/DVD online. If I have registered into GST then report or return is quarterly base submitting mandatory or not. Because sale rate is very low. Please reply.

Yes if u take gst no then return filing is mandatory even in case of nil return

MAMRAJ SINGH Sir

you are liable to registered mainaly due to any e commerce web do not allow sale online without GST No

 

I am selling educational content on CD and DVD through amazon e-commerce website. I think as per GST law, digital content is the exemption for GST. But as per amazon monthly statement, for the product delivery charges is showing GST charge by amazon on the statement. My question is, Can I return file for this GST chargeable amount? 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details