Gst quries

CA YOGESH GARG GMG PLYWOODS (BUSINESS OF PLYWOOD and PARTNER IN GUPTA & MALHOTRA CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS)   (248 Points)

12 July 2017  

1. As per Rule 48(3)- The Serial No. of Invoices to be furnished on Common Portal. Is this rule applicable from now i.e. Every Bill entered from 1st July (of any amount) or it will be applicable after WAYBILL will come for bill amounting to Rs. 50000 or more?

2. Whether GST is applicable on Remuneration to Director in case of company & Remuneration to partners in case of Partnership Firm. Conditions?

3.  GST on Rent whether for Movable property or Immovable property. What is the Threshold Limit to deduct tax under GST on Rent?

4. ITC (Input/CG/Input service) availment limit is earliest of Due date of furnishing Sept month Return or Annual Return following the FY. Sir if I bought a Machinery as to do job work or otherwise worth Rs. 15 cr and Paid GST @ 18% on it i.e. Rs. 2.70 cr. In this case my ITC will lapse after time limit prescribed (i.e. Sept or Dec month) if not fully utilized during that period?

5. While sending back goods after Job work, JW will issue two bills one for material recd by him on Delivery Challan & again issue delivery challan for return (without tax) AND issue Invoice for his services (with tax).