Gst paid wrongly in service tax

Thillai Natarajan (Tax practitioner) (75 Points)

31 October 2017  

Hi Experts

One of my Client who is contractor wrongly paid the GST amount in service tax website.(GAR Challan).The challan payment was on AUG 31.

Is there any possibility of getting refund for the amount paid.

Now he have to file GSTR from Jul.