GST PAID ON CAR INSURANCE PREMIUM

I have paid renewal insurance premium for my car with GST.I have used this car for my personal shall I take GST amount for ITC for premium because I am registered person for Payment of GST ON Renting of immovable property services.Kindly Clarify.
Replies (4)

any personal related gst inputs not allowed for input under section 17(5)(g)

No you cannot take GST INPUT TAX CREDIT as it is BLOCKED u/s 17(5) of the CGST Act 2017.
good clarification and information
Subhagan Sreerangam Sir Stop posting good clarification and information...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details