GST ON TRANSPORTATION OF USED HOUSEHOLDS GOODS BY THE UNREG GTA

I am transferred from Vizag to Hyderabad and I have shifted my family and in a lorry I have shifted my luggage to Hyd. The lorry owner is not a registered GTA. In this case, whether I have to pay GST on RCM or not? Kindly clarify with relevant rule position and notification. 

Replies (1)
No.........

1. GTA Services to URD is Exempted (Notification 32/2017CT (R)

2. Services by way of Transportation of goods by road other than GTA is Exempted (Notification 12/2017 CT r

Hence No RCM is applicable

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details