Gst new registration from regular to composition

I have registered my clients GST Registration on 28/06/2018.   And I have downloded certificate on 02/07/2018 it display Regular Registration.  I want to opt for composition scheme.  Please give me solution

Replies (5)
You can opt composition , in the follwing order "Service-Registration-Application to opt composition levy then have to provide reason for opting composition , give a try.
As per Rule 3(3) , You can opt. for Composit scheme only at start of Financial Year.
So now you can opt for the same only in March 2019 .
yes Pankaj sir is right.
now for current year composition scheme is not available as the last date for opting the scheme was closed on 31 -3-2018.

Sir it means I have to wait upto March 2019.  With same GST TIN No I can opt from Regular to Composition in March 2019.  Is it right sir.

yes you are right.............

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details