ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GST login password

suresh (Accounts executive) (103 Points)

30 August 2019  
My client has been forgotten his login I'd password mail I'd and phone number also kindly suggest me how I recover his login I'd and password for GST login

12 Replies

Vijay Sharma (175 Points)
Replied 30 August 2019

go to department

Sandeep Kashyap (9 Points)
Replied 30 August 2019

visit to department with necessary documents
1 Like

CA Ankit Choksi (7 Points)
Replied 30 August 2019

Digital Signature

Shivam RC (Student) (23631 Points)
Replied 30 August 2019

Contact your Jurisdictional Office...

They might help you out
1 Like

sharvan kumar (am) (94 Points)
Replied 30 August 2019

Write a letter to jurisdiction with aadhar card , pan card of assessee. to get the format of letter. u can contact me . 

Any one who is in your professional circle interested to receive GST news on daily basis on real time can save our number +91- 9891987513 with the name of our channel G से GST and send us his/ her name and city so that they can start receiving whats app updates in their stories.  
Spread in your friend or professional circle. 

Team 
G से GST
+91- 989198513

ankita mittal (23 Points)
Replied 30 August 2019

go to Department with a letter to update mobile number and email I'd with pan card/ aadhaar card of firm owner...and get update his/ her mobile number and email...then you may reset your login by forgot login first ...and then password by forgot password
1 Like

Jamil Ahmed (542 Points)
Replied 30 August 2019

You can try 'forgot username' option on login page providing your GSTIN. You will receive an OTP in your registered mobile number. By providing OTP, you will receive an email in your registered email id. Then again on login page, you can try for 'forgot password' option by providing your username. But if you do not have access to the registered email id and mobile, then you will have to visit your jurisdictional officer for changing registered email id and mobile number.

Shivam RC (Student) (23631 Points)
Replied 30 August 2019

@ Jamil Sir, the client has also forgotten the Registered Mobile Number and Email id registered in the gst common portal.
1 Like

Jamil Ahmed (542 Points)
Replied 30 August 2019

@ Shivam RC....Yes, I understood your issue. You can try the process I mentioned. The system will give you last four digits of registered mobile number and first and last characters of email id. If you can mange to find out them and have access to them, you will able to login within minutes. Otherwise you will have to visit your jurisdictional officer for change of mobile number and email id which may take 10-15 days inprocessing.
1 Like

Satya N Dharani (Finance Professional) (491 Points)
Replied 31 August 2019

If u provide your GST number, I may provide email & mobile linking with GST portal,

Uttam (employee) (814 Points)
Replied 01 September 2019

You have to reach out department for solution.

@ satya : How you are able to get to know the details. I think you are helping through GST Seva Kendra. If there is any website pls let us know.

Satya N Dharani (Finance Professional) (491 Points)
Replied 03 September 2019

No, thru GST portal only

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags