Easy Office

Gst for civil contractors payment

Page no : 2

sayad (Executive) (179 Points)
Replied 01 January 2023

Ye

Replied 01 January 2023

Yes Prasad it is reflecting in my TDS CREDIT RECEIVED  BUT MY QUERY WAS REGARDING GST 2 percent deducted in adanvce by government s I have field gstr 1 and 3 b with 12 percent GST 

Where will 2 per cent GST  will reflect in portal which is deducted by government in advance as It sud reflect somewhere just like TdS is showing in a TD's credit received 

1 Like

Replied 01 January 2023

My query is not on TD'S as it is already reflecting in my TDS CREDIT RECEIVED LIST AND SAME IS CREDITED TO MY CASH LEDGER 

MY QUERY IS ON 2 percent deducted in advance by government   I have filed my gstr 1 and 3 b for total 12 percent Gst   

The 2 percents Gst deducted in advance by government should show somewhere in portal as credit because I am already filing Gst for total 12 percent 

If I don't get 2 percent credit I will be end up paying. Total 12 + 2 Gst 

Replied 02 January 2023

Hi sir I have got tds and it's been credited to by cash ledger 

But the advance GST deducted by the government is not reflecting in any ledger looks like my accountant is paying extra Gst 12 + 2 advance Gst deduction by government 

And also let me know since we have not filed annual return for 2020 21. Is it mandatory to file annual return. I read it is must to file still ur valuable comments needed 

S MANOHARAN (SELF EMPLOYEMENT) (50 Points)
Replied 02 January 2023

In this case the taxpayer should file @ 12% the 2% deduction of tds will adjust automatically.

and the same time the deductor of govt department rae not filing in time which shows gstr 7

Recently the govt withdrawn the section 51(4) That is late fee and penalty only for tax

payers not to the deductor of govt department. why There is a loophole to the govt servent not to do their work in time. When the taxpayer filing gstr 3b the portal showing time and date when the deductor of govt while filing gstr 7 it shows only tax period why may file writ

1 Like

Replied 02 January 2023

Hi everyone thank you so much for your valuable comments 

My issue is sorted out I appreciate your valuable time 

SHIV KUMAR (Co-Founder of Sublime Associates)   (202 Points)
Replied 03 January 2023

First of all, there is no 12% GST remaining in such kind of services With effect from 18.07. 2022, such works contract services would attract GST at the rate of 18% .

You can Take a 2% TDS to benefit in ITC. 

S MANOHARAN (SELF EMPLOYEMENT) (50 Points)
Replied 04 January 2023

Sir

After  july 18 the rate of tax is 18 for civil contracts. The tds deductors of govt department are not filing in time

to avail tds of 2%    In gstr 7a there is no filing date why

SHIV KUMAR (Co-Founder of Sublime Associates)   (202 Points)
Replied 04 January 2023

Copy paste use you own

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: