you can upload it as supporting document in verification column
you can upload it as supporting document in verification column
When I am trying to file “Application for clarification” (REG-04) system shows "No SCN raised" So, there is no any link apear on portal for reply the same , What to Do ?
After login under services tab there is another tab of clarification filing reply you have to click there. then select the option.
I did it several time but system shows "NO SCN RAISED"
I loged in account --Service tab---Registration--Application for filling Clarification
Then search with ARN number and SCN number reault shows NO SCN RAISED
today is due date for reply
There was any validation error which was showing before?
No,
Notice received 01.08.17 by mail and I am trying to reply from 07.08.17
If I fail to submit this today than can I apply fresh Registration again with same data and record
First try again and call to GST Helpline number. yes there is no problem you can apply fresh registration but with different email id and mobile number.
bro but there is not download any file its opening new tab with status of eror
Hi, My GST application has changed the status,and now showing "Pending for Clarification" But I am not sure which document is not correct. I registered as Sole proprietor and Apllication is completed 100% I have uploaded my photo, Rent Agreement and bank statment. And I have selected proprietor as an authorized signatory so the application shows Proof of Authorized Signatory is not required for proprietor who is also an authorized signatory. I dont have any office for my business since I work from home only, so uploaded my house rent agreement as Adress proof. Please let me know what is missing and which document is not correct. Thank you, Best regards, chandan Jha(09911591687).
Read more at: /forum/gst-application-is-pending-for-clarification-410728.asp
| Originally posted by : Soyab Khatri | ||
![]() |
i have Give clariffication before 3 days but it still shows that its in pending for order what should i do now? | ![]() |
It usually takes 7 working days to process the application of aendment or clarification. If all the documents are in order, then the amendment shall be accepted by the department and the GST number shall be issued.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm
Hyderabad
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals