Great Sayings On Marriage

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry.
That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

David Bissonette

*

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.

Hemant Joshi

*

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

Socrates

*

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.

Dumas

*

The great question.... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?

Sigmund Freud

*

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."

Sam Kinison

*

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."

James Holt McGavran

*

"I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't."

Patrick Murray

*

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...

Anonymous

*

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.

Henny Youngman

*

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

Rodney Dangerfield

*

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.

Milton Berle

*

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.

Anonymous

 

Replies (1)

awesome quotes

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details