Getting copies of IT Returns

v.raj (individual) (104 Points)

05 May 2021  

This is an unusual query.

The wife has been allowing husband to file her IT Returns on year to year basis.

Therefore, all communications are with the husband only.

Now both are estranged. So, wife needs to get the Income tax Returns filed in her name for several years.

The husband is not willing to provide any details to her.

In these circumstances, how can she obtain the copies from the IT Dept.

Guidance will be appreciated.