Funny One liners_Hoping not posted earlier

 

 
 
        At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, 'Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?' The other replied, 'Yes, I am, I married the wrong man.'
 
      After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, 'You know, I was a fool when I married you.' The husband replied, 'Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice.'  
   
   Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
 
      I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.
 
      Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.
 
      I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months - I don't like to interrupt her.
 
      Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.
 
      My girlfriend told me I should be more affectionate. So I got two girlfriends.
 
      A husband said to his wife, 'No, I don't hate your relatives. In fact, I like your mother-in-law better than I like mine.'
 
      A man meets a genie. The genie tells him he can have whatever he wants, provided that his mother-in-law gets double. The man thinks for a moment and then says, 'OK, give me a million dollars and beat me half to death.'
 
      How do most men define marriage? A very expensive way to get your laundry done free.
 
      A man said his credit card was stolen but he decided not to report it because the thief was spending less than his wife did.
 
      The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.
Replies (5)

hello sir

good1. keep sending this type of funny things

You are wrong Ankur that was posted earlier also but nice to read again

You deserve a special thank for reading it AGAIN.

Thank you ji....

Nice ones.

good one

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details