Easy Office
LCI Learning

frustrated cpt failed 2nd attempt

Page no : 2

Harshit Mishra (student) (118 Points)
Replied 24 May 2016

See you can clear CA-CPT but I think you need to change your strategy. Are you pursuing your graduation with CA ? Before you choose any course you need to figure out the “WHY”

Why do you want to be a CA?You need to find out the reasons and write them down and keep them with you. It will help you a lot in future.

If your reasons are strong and you really want to be a CA then here are some tips

Make a study planand stick to it.

Join some study groups you can find it on study pal. Study groups are very useful you meet students and they share ideas and their experience which will help you a lot.

Practice as much as you can. If you are just studying then it’s impossible to remember everything.You need to practice each topic and bcoz practice help you to remember 90%.

Find out your weak points and practice then more

Communicate withthose students who already cleared these exams

You can’t studyall day so go for morning walk and join a gym or any outdoor game.

Don't take the pressure.

Take mock test

Harshit Mishra (student) (118 Points)
Replied 21 June 2016

Hey, parul,

You can follow the tips which I shared with you in the last post. I have found a very nice tool and used it too. You can use Prepsmarter   for CPT preparation( it is free of cost for CPT students)

The best thing is, you will get free mock test each month and daily practice questions. The system is very intelligent it will give you more questions on your weak points. 

My cousin is using it and very satisfied with it. I can't take this advantage bcoz it is only for CPT preparation sad   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro