





I love my friends neither with...........
my heart nor with my mind............
Just in case heart might stop, Mind can forget.............
I love them with my soul............
Soul never stops or forget.............







I love my friends neither with...........
my heart nor with my mind............
Just in case heart might stop, Mind can forget.............
I love them with my soul............
Soul never stops or forget.............

Nice One Sis..............................................
A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
Friend: calls your parents by mr. and mrs.
Best friend: calls your parents by their first names.
Friend: has never seen you cry
Best friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on
Friend: never asks for anything to eat or drink
Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home
Friend: asks you to write down your number.
Best friend: they ask you for their number
Friend: borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
Best friend: has a closet full of your stuff
Friend: will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
Best friend: will always go with you
Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow

Shishi bahri Sharab ki pathhar se tod du............
Ae meri frnd tujhe me ese kaise chhod du.........![]()
Nice One...
I love my friends neither with........... my heart nor with my mind............ Just in case heart might stop, Mind can forget............. I love them with my soul............ Soul never stops or forget.............
wowwwwwwwww :) :) :)
Awesome Anamikaa ji..Nd superb addition by Deepak ji !!
You might have hundreds of frnds bt juz 2-3 bst frnds..
I really love ma besties![]()
life would be meaningless without those silly friends..........![]()

missing my frens...!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ![]()
very good post...!! and smileys.... from where do you get them... They make your post so interesting to read...
Very nice anamika![]()
![]()
Very nice anamika...

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Malhotra Rajesh & Associates
New Delhi
B.Com
View Details
Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants
Kottayam
B.Com
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals