Free ICWA classes

Chartered Accountant

Bharatwaj Institute, Chennai is conducting free ICWA classes as part of its social responsibility initiative... coaching and materials are all offered free...

As for the quality, i went to their classes for CA, and they were awesome... anyone interested can contact them... please follow this link for details...

http://www.clickindia.com/detail.php?id=7497932

Total likes : 1 times

I am 44 years old but i have interest in ICWA course. I will be joined / proper registration within December, 2013. I am coming from very remote area and position of my economic condition is not well. I want to free coaching classes to improve myself for ICWA Examinations. 

Kindly help me

Thanks

Keshava Kr. Saha

CS (Member) CWA (Inter-1 cleared)t)

Dear Keshava

It is nice to see you desiring to enrol a professional course. All the very best.

T&R

Santosh

Deputy Finance Manager

Hello,

I am seeking help from the professionals who can give me the address along with contact number for obtaining free coaching class for CMA - Inter (ICWA) India. Already joined for Inter and will be appearing for Dec 2016. Not much sound to go to coaching classes where they chare around 60K for 2 groups which is out of my pocket. Can anyone let me know where free coaching classes are provided.

Regards,

Kumar 

Deputy Finance Manager

Hello Narayanan,

I checked with Bharadwaj Coaching centre Nungambakkam and they told me that they will be charging 56K + registration for both groups in Inter and around 29K + for group 1 or 2. 

As per your comment above Bharadway coacing centre is providing free coaching classes but not sure which Bharadwaj coaching centre. Can you kindly let me know the detail address and contact.

Sorry for the in convenience cause.

Regards,

Kumar

Deputy Finance Manager

Hello Narayanan,

I checked with Bharadwaj Coaching centre Nungambakkam and they told me that they will be charging 56K + registration for both groups in Inter and around 29K + for group 1 or 2. 

As per your comment above Bharadway coacing centre is providing free coaching classes but not sure which Bharadwaj coaching centre. Can you kindly let me know the detail address and contact.

Sorry for the in convenience cause.

Regards,

Kumar

Hello, 

The Institute website is providing the free classes for the students. Pl follow the below link. The quality of teaching is good

http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Inter-Papers.php

Hello, 

The Institute website is providing the free classes for the students. Pl follow the below link. The quality of teaching is good

http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Inter-Papers.php

Deputy Finance Manager

Dear Vinay,

Thanks for your effort. I am aware that these e learning program is available in the institute site. I am looking out for class room or 1 to 1 coaching class.

Regards,

Kumar 

Here are a bunch more free accounting courses which I think will be helpful for students!!!  Check them out, they're totally free for the accounting courses but then can puchase finance and corporate finance courses for more advanced topics if you like.  This was helpful for me.  

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU