FR/SFM Nightmare Continued

girish (article) (567 Points)

15 January 2014  

Hello Professional Friends,

I need a best suggestion to crack the FR and SFM papers, This was my 10th CA final Attempt and cleared 2nd group with flying marks. Also got exemption in Auditing and Law....During the years I use to fail in FR and SFM due to whcih i stood at 10th attempt today :-( , morever i lost 2 exemptions in second group coz of lapse of 3 consecutive attempts, Neverthless today i stand at a position where i had to just write FR and SFM in MAY 2014.

Well, I never got above 40 in these two papers in all my 10 attempts !! Please  those who have best suggestions please post here and lemme get the membership of ICAI at the earliest by MAY 2014...!! Am eager to face next attempt now ! and those who have not cleared in todays results do not lose confidence, YOU ARE BORN TO SUCCEED. ! Have patience and perfect professionalism in your approach towards exams and the professional career. thank you all for reading with patience :-)

I always gets thrilled to see students getting above 80's in FR and SFM ! How was that possible ? please share with us.