Formal query

Hi

I don't have a query but I want your answer since your an accountant.

Void accountants or querists?

In bangalore, my next job will be directly asst. CFO - 2024. HR are beggars in bangalore.

In Delhi as well lol

Your all so funny that professionals can't go abroad 

Txs

 

 

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion touches upon the role of accountants, with the author expressing a desire for an accountant's perspective. They highlight frustrations with the industry, particularly in Bangalore and Delhi, and mention aspirations for a high-level executive role. The author also discusses personal ambitions for wealth and the potential need for significant capital to start a new venture.

Not relevant

To err is human. One day I'll become world famous CEO but off all the companies including CA club. I tried to get a life for myself. With this cheap industry, I'll never become rich. So I'll start my own industry for which I need 500 crores for indas industry. I don't start small things and improve them 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details