Form No. 112

hey friends,

I have my CS finals this June and my CA final is due in Nov. I graduated last year(2009). I got myself registered for CS course somewhere in 2007. I didn't submit form 112 for pursuing CS cause 2 courses at a time (B.com nd CS) is not allowed.

In light of the new announcement regarding form no. 112 .. what should i preferably do ?

 

Replies (4)

As per the institute's notification dated 08-01-2010, one has to fill 112 for taking an additional course.

However, you have the option to apply after taking up the course but before 31 march 2010. Im attaching a link for your reference, just go through it for detailed notification.

https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=4998&c_id=219

As per the institute's notification dated 08-01-2010, one has to fill 112 for taking an additional course.

However, you have the option to apply after taking up the course but before 31 march 2010. Im attaching a link for your reference, just go through it for detailed notification.

https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=4998&c_id=219

hello Sushmita

I know it very well that one has to fill 112 for taking an additional course. The regulations further states that a student can persue only ONE course along with CA .

This makes my case shady. I was pursuing two courses(CS and bcom) along with CA. But now when I am done with my bcom, should i fill in the form ?

 

Hii,

you need to file it coz they attach conditions to your membership if u does not follow the regulations.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details