Form-16 from previous employer

Suryakant (Others) (32 Points)

22 July 2014  

Hi Experts,
I was working for some company from 2004-2011.I want to get form-16 for AY2008-09.But my employer is delaying it.I am waiting for it from more than 3 months.
What is the way to get Form-16 if he is not giving
Can I ask him to get it legally?If yes,then how?

I need this form-16 because i need to file rectification for that year.

Thanks in advance.