Form 112 - pursuing other course

 

I was pursuing B.Com and CS. While joining the Articles, I was in 3rd year of my B.Com and about to write CS Executive. As it is possible to pursue only 1 additional course, I have filed Form 112 mentioning B.Com as my subject and I have stopped preparing for my CS Executive (I have not written 2 attempts). Now I have finished my B.Com and wish to continue my CS Executive. While revising the form it was argued that as on the date of joining of articles, I was pursing 2 courses and skipping of attempts does not mean that, the course is discontinued and revising of Form 112 will bring me to trouble. 

Is really there is a trouble in revising. Do I have any other way to intimate the ICAI regarding it.

What can I do now?

 

Replies (6)

As you were discontinues CS at the time of Articleship so your dicision true to not inform to Institute. Now you are joing CS then that should be intimate to Institute with fill up form 112. 

please tell me that where do we have to send this form 112, i was asked by asked by icai to do this as i dint attached any proof of doing other courses, so i need to re-submit it again. 
WHAT's the CORRECT ADDRESS TO WHICH IT IS TO BE SENT. 
Kindly reply 

It should be sent to Mumbai..

straight away to WIRC?? or to some 
Secretary of ICAI?? 
please gimme the xact address so that i can quote it on the envolope

ICAI Bhawan, 27, Cuffe Parade

Post Box No. 6081, Colaba,

Mumbai - 400005

 

Find link of this source:

https://www.wirc-icai.org/contactus.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

 
 
 

Find link of this source:

https://www.wirc-icai.org/contactus.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details