Form 112 delete/cancel


I have registered for articleship last year and have taken transfer recently but forgot to file form 112 as i was not aware of the same.

I m pursuing bcom from ignou(mou with icai) and filled recently which has been sent back when i registered in the new firm.

I want to delete/cancel the sent back form.

Need some solutions as to how should i do it.

Can someone help me out with this.

thanks & best regards