GST Course

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (ARTICLE CLERK)     01 December 2019

Form 112 condonation

I cleared ca exam in May 2019 attempt and I m intilially registered for CA articleship in Dec 2010 & articleship is completed in 2014. During articleship I registered for CS course in 2011 and Form 112 is not submitted.
Now I am applying for membership and Form 112 is now required to be submitted but it should be signed by Principal , but my principle is not signing it, is there any remedy for this?any condonation is possible?

 2 Replies

lakhan prasad

lakhan prasad   08 December 2019

Yes, you can request for condonation with late fee. In that case also your principal signature will be required.

rahul (ARTICLE CLERK)     09 December 2019

When I registered for CS i informed to my principal but form 112 is not submitted
but now my principal is refusing to sign is there any remedy available

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags