Form 112 condonation

I cleared ca exam in May 2019 attempt and I m intilially registered for CA articleship in Dec 2010 & articleship is completed in 2014. During articleship I registered for CS course in 2011 and Form 112 is not submitted.
Now I am applying for membership and Form 112 is now required to be submitted but it should be signed by Principal , but my principle is not signing it, is there any remedy for this?any condonation is possible?
Replies (2)
Yes, you can request for condonation with late fee. In that case also your principal signature will be required.
When I registered for CS i informed to my principal but form 112 is not submitted
but now my principal is refusing to sign is there any remedy available

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details