form 108 urgent query

DEAR CCI MEMBERS

                                       I WANT TO KNOW WHO WILL WRITE CONDONATION LETTER ,ITS ME OR MY PRINCIPAL ,PLS HELP ME .AND I ALSO WANT TO KNOW THAT I GOT REGISTERED AT KOLKATA REGIONAL OFFICE ,BUT NOW I M IN PUNE CAN I SUBMIT CONVERSION FORM FROM OLD TO NEW IN PUNE OR IN KOLKATA.PLS HELP

Replies (1)

condonation letter will be written by you and attested by the principal......

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details