Form 108 Query.

I am from punjab.My articleship training is completed.I want to post 108 form to institute.But I dont know address for northern reason where 108 form will be sent.

Replies (3)

 

 ICAI BHAWAN,NIRC,5th Floor,Annex Building,Post Box No. 7100, Indraprastha Marg,  New Delhi – 110002.


Originally posted by : ananda vaidyanathan

 

 ICAI BHAWAN,NIRC,5th Floor,Annex Building,Post Box No. 7100, Indraprastha Marg,  New Delhi – 110002.


 

I am from Haryana n my articleship is completed , where should i send my form 108 ? Is the address same for Haryana and Punjab ? Please help me on this .

 


 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details