Hi I had submit form 108 on 13/02/2012 but articleship completed on 15/06/2000 it is late!!
As per communication they have not process form 108 yet but they may ask for attendance record, original article deed and stipend info.
What to do???
Hi I had submit form 108 on 13/02/2012 but articleship completed on 15/06/2000 it is late!!
As per communication they have not process form 108 yet but they may ask for attendance record, original article deed and stipend info.
What to do???
| Originally posted by : Dattu | ||
![]() |
Hi I had submit form 108 on 13/02/2012 but articleship completed on 15/06/2000 it is late!! As per communication they have not process form 108 yet but they may ask for attendance record, original article deed and stipend info. What to do??? |
![]() |
AM i reading it right?? You have delayed your form by 12 years??
totally agree with Mr. Praveen Agarwal...Form 108, Request for condonation & DD are the only reqiurements... Though its written on Page 2 of 5 of Form 108 that 'DD of Rs.1000/- for the delay beyond 181 days' to be paid, but the time limit is not mentioned...
try the link below to check ur article training detail.
https://220.225.242.179/locm_article.asp?MRH_MRN=012345
replc 012345 by ur principal's membershp no. Your name ll appear in
Student Terminated / Completed Article / Audit Training Details
after the process gets compltd...
@ Future CA CS yes U R Right it is late 12 yr.
@ Sindhu Chaudhary - I check my name under link u sent and it is their.
@ Praveen Kr. Agrwal - it is 12 year late because I was in USA for 9 years and completed my CPA.
I also submitt some registration documents for yr 1997 also submitt DD for Rs. 1000.
I sent query to E-sahayata and they reply = Is it approved???
| 15/03/2012 | Dear student, We have recorded ur compl of articles and the letter for the same will be despatched to u within 15 to 20 days. |
| Originally posted by : Sindhu Chaudhary | ||
![]() |
totally agree with Mr. Praveen Agarwal...Form 108, Request for condonation & DD are the only reqiurements... Though its written on Page 2 of 5 of Form 108 that 'DD of Rs.1000/- for the delay beyond 181 days' to be paid, but the time limit is not mentioned... try the link below to check ur article training detail. https://220.225.242.179/locm_article.asp?MRH_MRN=012345 replc 012345 by ur principal's membershp no. Your name ll appear in Student Terminated / Completed Article / Audit Training Details after the process gets compltd... |
|
I check my name under link u sent and it is their.
Can u please tell me what documents you submitted . I also need to submit the same .
hello Praveen.
Please forward that condonation letter you received at anant.kabra909 @ gmail.com
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals