Easy Office

Form 108.. Need Help..

Page no : 2

abhishek agarwal (article assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 05 September 2011

plz can any one say me how to calculate number of weeks spent in practical training under various heads like accounting auditing.........etc.

finding serious problems there....

SHAZAIB SAIFI (ARTICLE) (22 Points)
Replied 12 December 2011

i wanted to 9 that is there any fee required to be paid with the transfer form of articleship????

Archana Chandak (Article) (21 Points)
Replied 06 August 2013

HEY I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM ,MY ARTICLESHIP WAS TO BE COMPLETED ON 26THAPRIL 2013 BUT MY EMPLOYER THAT I HAVE TAKEN 6 MONTHS EXCESS LEAVE..I HAVE NOT SUBMITTED ANY FORM TILL DATE..HOW SHOULD I PROCEED NOW?

khushbu (Article) (23 Points)
Replied 17 September 2013

Hey can anybody tell me what documents do we need to provide while submitting form108... Please really urgent... Rep soon

khushbu (Article) (23 Points)
Replied 17 September 2013

Hey Do anyone have any idea what documents do we need to submit along with form108 since I have rightly received registration letter but Id stuck to it is wrong.. Vl that create any issue..??

Sasumi (yyy) (22 Points)
Replied 06 August 2014

Can someone please tell me documents required to be submitted alongwith form 108

Also do you need to submit bank statement?

My articleship is ending in AUGUST 2014.

santhosh kumar (auditor assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 06 September 2014

hi,

Can any one help me out in whose name i need to take DD for submitting form 108

Hinal Shah (Article Clerk) (25 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

My articleship is getting completed & i m a transferred article. 

While filling up the form 108 I have to fill the period for which i have served my current employer.

So my doubt is whether I need to write the date from which i was registered for my articleship or from the day i have joined the new firm.

Pls reply ASAP

Hinal Shah (Article Clerk) (25 Points)
Replied 03 February 2015

My articleship is getting completed & i m a transferred article. 

While filling up the form 108 I have to fill the period for which i have served my current employer.

So my doubt is whether I need to write the date from which i was registered for my articleship or from the day i have joined the new firm.

Pls reply ASAP

chinmay (student) (30 Points)
Replied 18 March 2015

I have also one query , How should i fill form 108 while i have completed my 3 years and in 1st year i have taken transfer. So wheather i have to fill that details of 1st year also in this 108 or i have to fill only for the last 2 years ????? Plz do reply if u knw this.

madhuresh (article) (25 Points)
Replied 19 May 2015

Pls tell me.. draft name for Form 108 , in case of delay , will be "THE SECRETARY, THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OF INDIA," payable at kanpur ??

Krishna (Student) (26 Points)
Replied 01 December 2015

please send me the format of condolence letter for late submission of form 108

Gowtham (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 04 December 2015

I have done my CA-Articleship in 2 different offices. In my first office, I availed 68 days leave and I had shown that way in the Form 109, which I submitted with the institute during termination from the first office. Now for me to complete my articles without a supplementary articleship as per the CA Regulations how many more days  should I show as leave taken in the Form 108? Kindly tell whether the following calculation is right

Particulars                                                            Value

Gowtham (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 04 December 2015

Bro,

LOL yes  

On a lighter note, it is condonation letter. will feed if i get

Akshi jain (Student ) (26 Points)
Replied 08 February 2016

under what name dd for condonation of letter for form 108 is to be made??? plzz tell

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: