Form 108.. Need Help..

plz can any one say me how to calculate number of weeks spent in practical training under various heads like accounting auditing.........etc.

 

finding serious problems there....

i wanted to 9 that is there any fee required to be paid with the transfer form of articleship????

HEY I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM ,MY ARTICLESHIP WAS TO BE COMPLETED ON 26THAPRIL 2013 BUT MY EMPLOYER THAT I HAVE TAKEN 6 MONTHS EXCESS LEAVE..I HAVE NOT SUBMITTED ANY FORM TILL DATE..HOW SHOULD I PROCEED NOW?
Hey can anybody tell me what documents do we need to provide while submitting form108... Please really urgent... Rep soon
Hey Do anyone have any idea what documents do we need to submit along with form108 since I have rightly received registration letter but Id stuck to it is wrong.. Vl that create any issue..??

Can someone please tell me documents required to be submitted alongwith form 108

Also do you need to submit bank statement?

 

My articleship is ending in AUGUST 2014.

hi,

Can any one help me out in whose name i need to take DD for submitting form 108

My articleship is getting completed & i m a transferred article. 

While filling up the form 108 I have to fill the period for which i have served my current employer.

So my doubt is whether I need to write the date from which i was registered for my articleship or from the day i have joined the new firm.

Pls reply ASAP

My articleship is getting completed & i m a transferred article. 

While filling up the form 108 I have to fill the period for which i have served my current employer.

So my doubt is whether I need to write the date from which i was registered for my articleship or from the day i have joined the new firm.

Pls reply ASAP

I have also one query , How should i fill form 108 while i have completed my 3 years and in 1st year i have taken transfer. So wheather i have to fill that details of 1st year also in this 108 or i have to fill only for the last 2 years ????? Plz do reply if u knw this.

Pls tell me.. draft name for Form 108 , in case of delay , will be "THE SECRETARY, THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OF INDIA," payable at kanpur ??
please send me the format of condolence letter for late submission of form 108

I have done my CA-Articleship in 2 different offices. In my first office, I availed 68 days leave and I had shown that way in the Form 109, which I submitted with the institute during termination from the first office. Now for me to complete my articles without a supplementary articleship as per the CA Regulations how many more days  should I show as leave taken in the Form 108? Kindly tell whether the following calculation is right

Particulars                                                            Value
 


 

Bro,

LOL yes  

On a lighter note, it is condonation letter. will feed if i get

under what name dd for condonation of letter for form 108 is to be made??? plzz tell

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details