Form 103 queries urgent

pls help me with regards to filling following in Form 103

1) point no. 4- whether u need study material in hindi or English- which study material are they talking about.is any study material required for articleship

2)point no.9 - particulars regarding joining n passing various exams- I have passed CPT n IPCC Group-I,am I supposed to darken both circles or only IPCC one.also they are asking a date but I dont which date?

3)point no.15- whether deed has been executed on printed form or in duplicate-what does this mean-I have executed it in form 102

 

also,I have heard that I'm supposed to send the form in the envelope that came with it,but I've lost it.will any other envelope do?please reply ASAP

Thanx in advance

Replies (3)

pls help friends

 You don't need the envelope, atleast i didn't. Here at hyderabad branch they just took the form without the envelope.

thanks Pallavi:)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details