Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramachandran S (Chartered Accountant)     25 September 2021

Form 10-IE new development

Today (25 September) there is a new development in Form 10-IE saved and appearing in draft mode. In addition to ‘Resume’ menu, there is one more menu viz. ‘txt.delDraft’. Probably, it might be  a facility to delete the daft Form. I have not tried it since my case is still being addressed as informed to me by back-end office two days back. 

8 Replies

Dhirajlal Rambhia

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.)     25 September 2021

Its good in a way. Many assessee are finding difficulty in filing ITR due to defective form 10IE uploaded earlier, which was not getting rectified also. So, now they will be able to delete it & file ITR.

veerendar singh

veerendar singh (tax consultant)     25 September 2021

Oh yes this might be very helpful.
N S D

N S D (Freelance Expert (Chegg India Pvt Ltd))     25 September 2021

I too noticed the same, and even tried to delete the draft. But as expected, nothing really happened even after clicking on the "Yes" button after clicking delete draft. So another new glitch masked as feature.

Ramachandran S

@ Musical18 It is really unfortunate and frustrating.

Ramachandran S

Today, without solving my problem CPC sent me a mail stating that it has been processed and I have to re-retry. When I tried to give unsatisfactory rating and stated that grievance is not resolved, the screen message states that it has been reopened and message sent to me. But it is not so.  It is neither re-opened nor any message sent to me. Back-end team also agreed over phone that it is yet to be solved.

veerendar singh

veerendar singh (tax consultant)     25 September 2021

I hope these experiences will enlighten people about the gimmicks of modi government.
N S D

N S D (Freelance Expert (Chegg India Pvt Ltd))     01 October 2021

They finally stopped the Form 10-IE backend connection so that nothing is visible in the form filing section apart from "Lets Get Started" and "Back". I believe finally our issues are being answered (at a slow pace). Hope forms filing section gets tested well and released back!

Ramachandran S

Ramachandran S (Chartered Accountant)     01 October 2021

@ N S D I think, they address Form 10-IE issue slowly because this is faced by many but not all assessees and they concentrate on IT Return issues. CPC has talked to me yesterday (30 September 2021) and informed that issue is being addressed and I will be given updates. They have informed me over phone due to my repeated complaints and e-mails.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags