For how many days do the interviews continue?

Hello Guyz, does anyone know whether Ernst and Young conducts their interviews over the course of only a single day or do they conduct it for quite a number of days?

 

I am asking coz my friend, who scored less number of marks than me, and even copied my whole CV got a call for interview tomorrow, whereas I havent recieved a call from E&Y. I even mailed them before he did.

 

Is there any possibility I might still receive a call?

Replies (4)

anyone?

koi to btao

If you got their number I don't think it should be of any harm to enquire.. BTW, do NOT let anyone copy your stuff in competitive exams and situations, nobody is your friend.

So ive realized...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details