For final first attempt eligibility

 

I Urgently Need Help !!! I Had Started My Articleship On 1st Sep 2011 After
Passing My IPCC (Both Groups-May 2011 Attempt) And Had Done Articleship
Registration Along With The Registration Of Final CA Attempt.I
AND I HAVE A MAIN QUERY THAT WILL I BE ABLE TO
GIVE THE  Nov 2013  ATTEMPT OF CAFINAL.
 
Abhishek Keshari
abhi_1988 @ live.com
09302049453
Replies (4)
No you wont be eligible for Nov 2013 but coz As per ICAI you need to complete 2.5 years of your articleship before your attempt.So as per the rules you are eligible for May 2014

No bro u wont b able 2 attempt Nov 13 exms, u must cumply ur artclshp of 2 n 1/2 year, to be appear 4 final exms.

 

 U r eligible 2 gv MAY 14.

thankyou........for Ans..

Thanks for sharing this info...keep it up

please join this community to share your files and articles..spread your knowledge...learn and share..

/community/karma-poised-to-be-a-professional-4411.asp

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details