First year of Articles Transfer Rules

 

Hello Frnds, I am persuing my 1st year of Articles, But becoz of some reasons I am looking for termination i.e. form 109.

I knew that no prior permision of ICAI is required in first year of articles, But I also heard that transfer rules are amended now.

So Please anyone help me in this regard, whether I require prior permision from the institute as per new rules??
Also If prior permision is not required, Do I need to show them a cause for transfer of my Articles with any reasonable Proof.?
Thanx

Replies (4)

As per the recent institute's notification, prior permission is required to be taken from institute before getting form 109 signed from principal. (It is a very recent notification around 10 days back).

He sorry buddy...just got to know ki dat notification is not applicable for 1st year of articleship...U are not required to take prior permission of the institute to take transfer during 1st year..

ya i too got that sms, thanx carockers

i have just started my articleship and and i have also applied in big five but they will have vacancy only after november 2011. i didnt want to waste an attempt so i have joined a mid firm and i want to know if ca is not giving transfer so how can i take transfer and whether i should inform my ca that i wll be taking transfer or not. please help.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details