Final Old Course Extension of Registration

Hello Friends,

I want to know wheather inst has extended the old course and if not then do we have to register for new course and follow the whole procedure again?we have to pay the full fees of new course?what are the imp dates?

Please reply urgently. thank you in advance. 

Replies (7)

hi

Arun

Myself Arun Velani as per my Knowlege there was no extension and you not suppose to re registered but only just fil exam form in new Cousre

Hello friends ,

As per latest information a DD of Rs.1100 will be required along with conversion form which one can collect from the institute.

Prashant

Thank you Arun & Prashat

what about study material?

Hi Arun More...Why don't you call up the Institute and ask them ? They will reply..Infact I myself asked them amd the Institute Call Person told me that For OLD COURSE STUDENTS they have to fill in an Self made Application letter adn attach a Demand Draft of Rs.1,100/-....Regarding Study Material even I have no idea...And also when I asked them that do I have to fill in any Conversion Form which is given by Institute or is there on ICAI website..they told me that it is not for you,i.e.it is not for OLD COURSE STUDENTS....


In Short according to that Mam,


1) A Demand Draft of Rs.1,100/- is payable

2) And alongwith that carry a self made application letter stating the purpose for which you are paying Rs.1,100/- .


By submitting these 2 documents a Person of OLD COURSE can get himself registered in the NEW COURSE..


That was what that Mam told me on the phone line....


Thank you very much PRUTHAL SHAH

It's OK friend..We all have so many doubts in our Minds..So then if we don't help each other then who else will....But please CONFIRM yourself also...Since I might be Wrong...But hopefully I don't think so INSTITUTE OFFICE will give wrong reply...So whatever they told me on the Phone line I told to you....

U will get study material within 1100.  Check the link, may help u

 

https://www.icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=6153&c_id=219

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details