Filing of returns for ay 12-13 and foreign assets/accounts

1) Now that financial year 11-12 is over, I want to submit some income tax returns for AY 12-13. But I cannot find e-ITR forms for the same on incometaxindiaefiling... where I can find the same?

2) As for details of Foreign assets & accounts as required henceforth(as per Budget 2012), will there be a separate ITR for the same or will there be just new columns in the existing ITRs?

Replies (1)

Hello Friends,

Any ideas? I want to file a few returns electronically in the first week of April and can't find the place where to download the same?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details