Filed 10BA by mistake

Hi-. After submitting Form10BA ai realised I am not eligible for the claim.I am unable to withdraw this form in IT portal.Is there anything I can do to withdraw.Also what would be further repurcussions.

 

Thanks

Veeru

 

 

 

 

 

 

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A user mistakenly filed Form 10BA and is now unable to withdraw it via the IT portal, seeking advice on how to proceed and potential consequences. Another user encountered a numerical error, entering 600,000 instead of 60,000, and also needs to know if the form can be revoked.

Do not panice no need of rectification but you can not claim deduction under 80gg in income tax at time of filing...

HI 
After submitting Form 10BA, I got to know that I had done numerical error on behalf of entering 60000 I entered 600000.

Can I revoke the Form 10BA

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details