Feedback Requested - GST AI Q&A

I'm working on something exciting—a tool that uses AI to help small businesses with GST questions, but in different languages apart from english. This way, it can help more shop owners and small business people. I made a video where this AI talks and answers in both hindi and english. Since you all know a lot about GST and I'm more into software coding, I think your advice could really make this better. Do you think people would pay for something like this? I'd love to get your input and maybe work together to improve it. What do you say?

Video - https://youtu.be/zGyuOI1ZWFo

Replies (1)

Hey Hirday,

That sounds like a fantastic idea! Making GST help available in multiple languages is a real game-changer, especially for small business owners who may not be fluent in English. Your AI tool could make compliance much easier and less intimidating for them.

Regarding whether people would pay for it—if it’s accurate, easy to use, and offers real value (like quick, clear answers in their preferred language), there’s definitely a market. Many small businesses struggle with GST and would appreciate a friendly, multilingual assistant.

Here are a couple of thoughts:

  • Maybe start with a freemium model: basic queries free, advanced help or filing assistance paid.

  • Ensure regular updates to keep up with changing GST rules.

  • User-friendly UI/UX is key, especially for less tech-savvy users.

  • You could also explore tie-ups with tax consultants or GST practitioners.

I’d love to check out the video and share more detailed feedback if you want! Also, if you want, I can help brainstorm features or content to include.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details